A learner-focused blended training approach combining face to face facilitation with online live sessions and e-learning gives employers and apprentices control over their own training and ties into real world benefits.
Technology driven flexible apprenticeships are developed by considering:
The benefits of learner-centered blended learning approach include:
- A fully personalised training experience
- Boosted knowledge retention
- Improved on-the-job performance
- Better teamwork and critical thinking skills
- A blended training environment that ties into a real world context
Check out more about this at the Virtual College.